Desert Dave

Desert Dave

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Been Holding My Tongue

Okay readers, I have been holding my tongue for weeks now because I know I will write something I will regret otherwise. But, GEEZ, my blood pressure is off the charts and blood dripping from my eyes!

So here goes. Hope the N$A isn't listening to this.
First let me say I did not vote for him. Second, I am NOT prejudiced, racist or any other "ist".  I am results oriented myself and expect that of an elected official. I watch the news and see the shell game that is being played. Lies, cover up, cronyism, violations of the law, misuse of power, cover up (oh I said that), and more lies. I never thought I would be afraid of and for my government.
Bengazi: Lest we forget that this was a scandal that was just prior to the election. Had the truth come out earlier, I doubt Barry Soetoro would be in power today. Incompetence, lies, coverup, conspiracy. You can't make this stuff up.
IRS: I guess they must think we are a bunch of total idiots. They "lose" her emails for two years and then finally "recycle" her hard drive so no one can run forensics on it. You know the dirt goes deep when this stuff happens.
Releasing the FAB 5: I would call it incompetence, but I have to give them a lot more credit for being shrewd. One deserter for the top 5 terrorists (and rumor of $$ under the table). You have to frigging be out of your mind!
Obamacare: I won't rail on this much today. It is just the single biggest boondoggle ever devised. They are trying to use Executive power to push off some of the deadlines because they know implementation will create a sure and certain loss in both houses of Congress. Hmmm, I didn't know the President had the power to change laws on a whim.
EPA: Are you kidding? Cows are now a registered source of air pollution and likely cause the end of our world as we know it unless bureaucrats find a way to regulate them. Even dust in the desert is now regulated by EPA. Maricopa county had to put together a dust abatement plan to be in compliance. Of course, I see the Director of Maricopa county EPA resigned over this one. (Hey! One Job Opening)
Finally...
Homeland Security: So the cartels figured out that if they overload the border with kids, CBP will be too overwhelmed to guard the border from drugs, weapons, terrorists and other traffic that is now flowing with impunity. How do they handle it? They pick them up and fly them to Arizona and then bus them to downtown Phoenix and open the door.
CRAP! Just hunker down and just hope you aren't in the blast radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. However, in the case of an EMP, all this is an exercise in futility.