Desert Dave

Desert Dave

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Goll Darn Lawyers

Now the goll durned lawyers are insisting that I publish a disclaimer about cookies! Who the heck cares about COOKIES? Now I'm not just a talk'n about the kind granny made, I mean the ones you can't see, taste or enjoy. Guess the EU got their panties in a wad over them cookies.
Google suggested I post this:
"We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services."

Well, they may use the cookies, but I don't. How's THAT for transparency bucko!

Nuff of the legal stuff. I'm just tickled snotless that Trump those clowns in Syria with some new style Tomahawks. Bout Time.....
DD out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. However, in the case of an EMP, all this is an exercise in futility.