Desert Dave

Desert Dave

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sun reversing polarity

I don't know what rock I have been under but am I the only one that didn't know that the Sun reverses its magnetic poles about every 11 years???? I didn't sleep through science class and I pay pretty close attention to current events. This is the first time that I recall NASA telling us that this routine "flip" of the solar poles is a good thing. If it happens on the Sun, why wouldn't it happen on the Earth? We know that would create cataclysmic change on our planet. They also released that there is a huge hole in the Sun. No wonder so many people are prepping for various disasters.
If you haven't started prepping, you need to seriously consider what would happen if our food, water, energy supplies were disrupted for even a few weeks. Are you going to survive without Big Brother taking care of you? Will you survive or be a statistic?
Think about it, the Sun is flipping soon.
Stay Safe.  Stockpile some supplies and wear sunglasses....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. However, in the case of an EMP, all this is an exercise in futility.