Desert Dave

Desert Dave

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Helen Thomas-Passing of a Legend

I found it odd that Helen Thomas passing at age 92 didn't make the "Trending Now" list. Now don't count me as a Helen Thomas fan for her politics or soothing vocal manner. However, the lady had guts, determination and tenacity. In her later years, sitting front and center with the White House Press Corp, she would ask some off the wall questions and occasionally get away with addressing the elephant in the room. She continued to hold that seat until the end. I think she did that to stay mentally alive. 

It was her anti-sematic rants and pro-Palestinian stance that cause the most grief for all.  She was not one for forgiveness.  Though I am skeptical, I pray that she found redemption. 
Stay safe, keep off the radar and for Heaven's sake...don't shoot at Drones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. However, in the case of an EMP, all this is an exercise in futility.