Desert Dave

Desert Dave

Monday, July 15, 2013

Okay, just one more thing...

I thought I had vented for the day until I read multiple articles about a cow falling through the roof in Brazil, sadly killing a man and just missing his wife. Now that might be a great topic for Saturday Night Live, but really...main stream media? With all the topics they could have researched and reported on, a COW?
And then one that had some traction was the many ways you can get across the border from Mexico. One of my favorites comes courtesy of Homeland Security....

You have to give them an A for effort.

Tell me there aren't more important things our government should be working on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. However, in the case of an EMP, all this is an exercise in futility.